New to computers?
I have some easy games for beginners here for you to try.
First, you need to practice using the mouse, so why not start with a jig-saw?
Click the picture and it will take you to the jigsaw at Jigsawplanet.com
Select a piece with your mouse or trackpad and drag it into place.
That’s all there is to it! You can race other players by checking their times, or just race yourself.
Ever wondered what Online games are all about? Start with this easy game.
If the mouse is something new to you, try moving the cursor arrow around the screen from corner to corner, around the edge, then diagonally. Don’t try to go too fast.
Then make a start with this easy game. Just click the button marked play and you will see a picture with many objects in it. Some of them are listed below the picture.
Find one of the objects in the list in the picture, move your cursor arrow over it using the mouse, then right-click your mouse.
The item will disappear from the picture and be removed from the list and replaced with a new one.
If you get stuck, just have a guess or click the Hint button for help.
I find this game quite relaxing, I hope you do too!
I will be changing the games from time to time so don’t forget to come back and see what’s new.
Once you get used to using the mouse, there is a whole world of different games out there for you to try . . . .
For the first time, you will need to:
- Click the create an account button.
- Type in your own name or a nickname
- Think of an easy password
- Type it into the password box
- Type it again into the confirm password box.
- Click Register
- The trivia will open in a new Tab.
- Close the tab when you are finished by selecting it and clicking on the wheel in the center of your mouse.
- Next time just type in your nickname and your password to sign in.
Want to keep your mind active and improve your memory?
Try these free brain training games at BRAIN METRIX